March 7, 2017

Shopping | An Awesome Website Find!

Oh my gosh, friends, I'm dropping by today because I need to share this awesome new shopping site I just recently found! I'm sure my more seasoned shopping friends are going to say "well, duh, Courtney, we knew about this forever ago" but I'm still spreading the word! PS - This post is 100% not sponsored, I just want to share this with you! But hey, Spring, I wouldn't turn down anything you wanted to send me :)


A little background: my sister and I were perusing Ebates (sign up immediately, if you haven't already - free money just for clicking a link before you shop online) and came across a site with a whopping 24% cash back called Spring. Well, that one little click lead us both down a rabbit hole of all sorts of amazing clothing, pet goods, makeup, and shoes. I'd describe Spring as an aggregate of all of the awesome places you love to shop, all in one place. There's Clinique, Fresh, DVF, Tory Burch, Urban Outfitters, Lilly Pulitzer...I could keep going.

Spring has free shipping and free returns, which are always a plus when it comes to online shopping. I placed my first order over the weekend and got my 24% cash back with Ebates plus a 15% off new customer discount. They offer over 1,500 brands to shop and are based in NYC. And according to their About page, employees can bring their dogs to work! If I lived in the city I'd be hunting them down for a job immediately, because obviously Kinsey deserves to come to work with me, right?

You can use this link for $20 off your first purchase of $75 or more, so sign up and get shopping! All that cash back and the discounts mean you can buy more, right?

Anyway, that's all I've got - I'll share what fun items I bought sometime next week. Now get your shopping on!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say - your comments make my day!

Blog Design by Get Polished