March 9, 2017

Recipe Box | Ravioli Lasagna Bake

In honor of me getting myself together enough for meal planning, I'm bringing back this recipe that was pinned countless times before I somehow managed to screw up most of my old blog posts. This ravioli lasagna bake is the perfect Friday meal for Lent season - just use cheese ravioli, add a side salad and your dinner is complete. A meal this simple leaves more time for Netflix, so what are you waiting for?

{originally published November 2012}

This week for meatless Monday I made a very, very easy ravioli bake. I've made this from two different recipes and eventually made my own little version. It's so ridiculously easy, I almost feel guilty for claiming I actually made dinner...I mean, come on. You don't even have to cook the ravioli before putting the entire pan in the oven!

Ravioli Lasagna Bake - An Easy Weeknight Dinner! | Line Up and Wait Blog

Ravioli Bake
adapted from Emily Bites and Kraft

Ingredients:
{1 package/25oz} frozen ravioli (I used the square ones)
{8oz} low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese 
{1 jar} chunky marinara sauce
{1/2 cup} water
shredded Parmesan to taste

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 400*
2. Mix together sauce & water and layer 1/2 of mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan
3. Layer ravioli over the sauce. I ended up with 3 rows of 6 frozen raviolis
4. Top the layer with 1/2 of the shredded cheese
5. Repeat the sequence one more time - sauce, ravioli, cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes until the cheese on top is starting to brown and bubble up.
7. Top with shredded parmesean cheese and enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say - your comments make my day!

Blog Design by Get Polished