February 9, 2015

If You Really Knew Me...

I always enjoy reading posts by other bloggers that describe the little details that really make them who they are. You know, not the standard "chevron! iced coffee! fresh blooms!" typical blogger things that it seems everyone loves. So in honor of my new blog design as somewhat of a reintroduction, if you will...


So with that said, if you really knew me, you'd know that...

I've never eaten Taco Bell. And it's not because I don't like fast food, if it wasn't incredibly unhealthy I would eat those salty fries from McDonalds every day. There's really no reason behind it other than why start now?

My favorite article of clothing is my crewneck PSU sweatshirt. I love it so much that I even wore it to my bachelorette party! (Ignore the fact that it was too cold to wear what I had actually planned...)

I'm part hoarder, part tosser. I have a difficult time getting rid of anything the first time I start cleaning and organizing, but the second time around when it's unearthed from storage? Usually right into the trash. This is typical for items like excess kitchenware, old birthday cards and partially used makeup.

I was president of a 400+ member organization in college. This is one of the most exciting parts of my time in college, but sadly, I didn't parlay my time as head of PRSSA into a career. However, I learned so much about what to do (and what not to do) as a leader and I try to take that with me into my current job and volunteering. 

I don't dot my Is when I write. I'm not sure when I gave up on the lowercase I, but it's one of those things that I can't get back now. And it's perfectly okay with me, I don't miss that little dot one bit!

I've had the same pillow liner since I was a child. Yes it gets washed, and no it's not the same actual pillow, just a fuzzy liner. I used to call it pug-o, and it's comforting to have it underneath my pillowcase at night.

So those are a few random tidbits about me - what's something interesting that I need to know about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say - your comments make my day!

Blog Design by Get Polished