May 21, 2013

Engagement Basket

Recently one of my dearest friends Amanda got engaged and I couldn't be happier for her! She and I have been friends since elementary school and being able to share in her excitement has been so much fun. To help celebrate her newly engaged status, I put together a little basket of goodies to gift to her at our monthly girls night!

First, I gathered up the goodies:

{1} wedding cake vodka
{2} champagne
{3} set of champagne flutes for toasting
{4} nail polish - specifically pink diamonds by Essie - to ensure nails are sparkling!
{5} ring pop - so the other fingers aren't lonely!
{6} The Knot magazine - a definite must-have for any bride

The flutes are actually etched with a really pretty wave pattern, but my camera couldn't capture the details. They looked so classy!


I took the supplies, added tons of white tissue paper, a cute banner and added it to a big blue bin. Since Amanda and Justin like to entertain I was hoping they could use the bin for a future party, great to hold drinks, right?


I wrapped the entire basket up in cellophane and added a big white bow to make it as scene-stealing as possible. I wanted everyone in the restaurant to know it was a special day for my friend!

Congratulations, Amanda!



4 comments :

  1. I love this!! What a great idea and how thoughtful of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Very cute!!

    Kristin
    www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is adorable!! I made a similar one for a friend of mine a few months ago, but yours is TOO cute! :) I'm pinning it so I remember to mimic it next time a friend gets engaged ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say - your comments make my day!

Blog Design by Get Polished