August 27, 2012

Traveling Home

I'm finally back in Pennsylvania! After a rough start dealing with TSA at the Memphis airport this morning, I was fortunate enough to get an extended leg room seat on the flight to Detroit.  From Detroit to Harrisburg I was even MORE fortunate to be able to sit in the cockpit to see Jason fly the jet. Typically I'm not crazy about riding in the jumpseat; it's cramped and uncomfortable. Today, however, the ride was worth it because it was the first (and will probably be the last) time I had the opportunity to see Jason actually working! I tried to get some pictures but the view from the cockpit jumpseat isn't that great...I had a much better view of the cockpit instruments than of the scenery. I also didn't want to bug the guys while they were trying to work, but here are the few pictures I took:

Clouds and Blue Sky from the view of the cockpit of a CRJ200 Endeavor Air

Jumpseat in the CJR200 Endeavor Air


 Overall, I had a great time flying today. I definitely was a very proud (soon-to-be) pilot's wife!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say - your comments make my day!

Blog Design by Get Polished